Place Category: Aquaponic Producer
We are a Community Interest Company focusing on sustainable community development through the implementation of projects, provision of training and consultancy to individuals and organisations in the fields of sustainable agriculture and sustainable resource management.
We develop and implement diverse projects, training courses and other activities, both independently and in collaboration with other organisations. The Byspokes team brings together strong academic backgrounds and a wealth of practical experience in the fields of community development; education; sustainable agriculture, aquaculture and aquaponics; ecology and conservation; soil, water and resource management.
Our areas of expertise are:
Education and outreach
- Preparation and delivery of training courses
- Development of education curricula
- Community outreach and advocacy
- Food and water security
- Enhancing sustainability within the agricultural sector
- Womenâ€™s empowerment
- Increasing capacity for sustainable development
Research and development
- Development and academic research
- Model and system prototyping
- Ongoing data collection
- Collaborative research projects
Projects we have implemented include those to enhance domestic food security and to provide commercial levels of food production in less economically developed countries, using aquaponic and other sustainable, food-producing systems.
Address: Addington Dr
United KingdomScale: Microsystem