The Future Proteins Summit offers attendees a 1-day, practitioner led day of networking, fresh insights & real-life case studies.
- Over 26 international speakers – sharing their frontline experiennces
- 1 Inspiring Summit Day held at the world’s most sustainable venue
- In-depth sessions on lab-grown meat, consumer acceptance trials, formulation & new nutritional insights
- Informal peer-to-peer roundtables & speed networking sessions
- A unique insight into how food policy is influencing commercial potential
Shaping a New Future
New Protein Innovation & Market Development
Concern over future food and nutritional security is rapidly rising on the global agenda amidst studies showing crop yields are far from increasing at the rates needed to meet projected demands for 2050. It is estimated 60% more food will be required by mid-century to feed a projected 9.6 or so billion people, assuming a continuing increase in demand for meat, dairy products and vegetable oils and no significant reduction in food waste.
- How can we meet the protein needs of 9 billion people in a sustainable, healthy & environmentally friendly way?
- How can the food industry tap into growing consumer appetites new foods, tastes & plant-based foods?
- What is the actual potential for alternative proteins to move into the mainstream & gain scale to make a larger commercial impact?
These are just three of the questions that over 26 international speakers will review in London on 30 March 2017 at the first-ever Future Proteins Summit. Join an unrivalled community of food industry members, expert speakers & peers to share critical lessons & cross-fertilise ideas – all with the aim of assessing & unlocking the potential of the future protein market.